Our team were in fact, delighted to receive such positive feedback from the customer’s project engineers – and now we are thrilled to share this success story.
We were able to complete this challenge thanks to a brand-new machine, that has been completely tailored to the customer’s requirements – the only one of its kind in the world. With it we have been able to provide:
- extremely low-filled vials with a liquid and slightly viscous product
- a high detection rate on very small particles, using advanced features like particle tracking algorithms
- a high detection rate on glass defects, cracks and scratches
- integration of a Head Space Gas Analyzer detecting O2 presence in N2-filled head space at atmospheric pressure
- a container closure integrity test performed with Vacuum Decay Leak Detection module
- multiple integrated Print & Check functionalities (a global first!)
Particular care has been taken in the mechanical design in order to find the right solutions aimed to reduce scratches on the glass, provide flexibility, simplify the machine management and provide the QA equipment which responds well to the requirements.
There have been many other innovations implemented on this machine that we have had the opportunity to use as an innovation laboratory. Proudly providing the customer with a top performing machine with state-of-the-art inspection technology.
We want to thank the customer who believed in our capabilities and it is thanks to this leap of faith, we have now taken a big step into the inspection market. This project’s success has also derived from our flexibility throughout and our capability to manage periodical visits, provide complete documentation and finally by working together with the customer’s engineers - this is essentially requisite for the success.