Customer service manager
The Customer Service Manager has the responsibility to manage the delivery of services to the customers in his portfolio, with a focus on customer satisfaction and continuous business improvement in the company.
The Customer Service Manager also has the responsibility to promote the service catalogue (including Life Cycle Services and Managed Services) for all the Customer systems in production after the User Acceptance Milestone following the transition of responsibility from the relevant Project Managers, (from the project phase to the operation lifecycle). The main focus of the CSM is the relationship with the customer, the continuous improvement of customer satisfaction and the identification and development of new service business opportunities.
- Within the Customer Service Management Team he will interface with other CSMs for the definition of the strategic objectives of the Service Department;
- Contribute to the development and definition of the service catalogue;
- Promote the services catalogue to the customer portfolio, identifying new business opportunities in synergy with the Key Account Manager,
- Maintain daily contact with the Key Accounts Managers, cooperating in the negotiation of service contracts, defining the technical and operational contents;
- Monitor the trend of the business for the customer portfolio (Profit and Loss).
- Service performance monitoring based on the contractual agreements with the customer portfolio and managing escalations;
- Prepare, arrange and/or participate in workshops and/or periodical service meetings and conference calls with customers;
- Prepare and analyze reports and data aimed at the monitoring of KPIs and OLAs;
- Proactively identifies problems that might influence service delivery, facilitating resolution with relevant departments;
- Define proactive and corrective actions and activities necessary for the compliance with agreements with customers, through functional management of the company perational structures.
- Working Knowledge of Antares Vision Serialization
- Customer Service Centric Attitude
- Project Management Experience
- Experience Managing and Selling Services
- Recognizes service as a product
- Willing to work flexible hours and accommodate customer as needed
- Ability to Manage Customer Escalations
- Certification on ITIL framework desired