Field Service Engineer
Antares Vision, a corporation producing industrial automation solution for product inspection, and market leader for batch tracking, was created in 2007 in Italy to offer global, complete solutions that are scalable in inspection, Track and Trace systems and intelligent data management systems, guiding the product protection process throughout the entire life cycle and representing the natural choice for applications in the pharmaceutical fields, medical devices, cosmetics, food & drink. Antares Vision employs 450+ collaborators in 10 seats around the world.
In order to expand its own team, Antares Vision is looking for some Field Service Engineers for the installation and maintenance of tracking and vision systems in the manufacturing field.
The professional figures will report to the Field Service Manager.
The place of work is at Sao Paolo do Barizil or Goiás do Brazil
The main tasks are:
- Continuous training and in-depth knowledge of company solutions.
- Installation, testing and validation of plants in the supplying phase.
- Firstly: at the company premises or at those of the local/foreign builders.
- Secondly: at the customer’s site on a global level.
- Basic training for the customers, on how to use the product.
- Maintenance intervention for plants in production.
- Participation in trade fairs with preparation of plants at the factory premises and with later technical demonstration at the fair.
- Interaction with other company functions in a team work logic.
The most important competences are:
- In-depth knowledge in the reading of circuit diagrams.
- Manual ability on circuit diagrams of production plants: wiring to complete installation, use of test tools, modifications to the plant, malfunction analysis/search.
- Basic IT knowledge: Windows, software, SQL database and networking.
- Knowledge in the PLC and industrial automation field.
The winning characteristics are:
- Capability to excel in dynamic environments and evolving markets, will to increase skills and competences, interest in innovation.
- Result-oriented approach, organization/capability to work to achieve targets, readiness/proactiveness/perseverance, accuracy/decency, energy/autonomy.
- Good communication skills and ability to connect in ever-changing contexts in the international field;
- Knowledge of the English language.
A training period is planned. The dynamic and result-oriented environment will allow the best-performing characters to excel. The search is for immediate hiring. The package will be proportioned to the level of experience of the candidate.
To apply please send a cv in English.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Antares Vision Spa. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status