Copywriter ambito IT - sostituzione maternità
Antares Vision, a corporation producing industrial automation solution for product inspection, and market leader for batch tracking, was created in 2007 in Italy to offer global, complete solutions that are scalable in inspection, Track and Trace systems and intelligent data management systems, guiding the product protection process throughout the entire life cycle and representing the natural choice for applications in the pharmaceutical fields, medical devices, cosmetics, food & drink. Antares Vision employs 450+ collaborators in 11 seats around the world.
In order to expand its own team, Antares Vision is looking for an experienced Copywriter to manage our content production and communications activities, taking care of communications tools coherent with our brand identity and company guidelines.
He/She will be based in in Antares Vision HQ sited in Travagliato (BS), Italy.
Copywriting skills, research and insight abilities, Information Technology background and proven experience marketing content are required. Proven experience in complex organization are welcome. Your time management, accurate attitude and positive approach will help you leading the role.
- Manage integrated activities to strengthen Antares Vision brand awareness, both corporate and products level.
- Create and develops content and messages towards the target in focus
- Manage the realization of brochures, presentations, video and sales support and communications materials·
- Create, develop and manage the communications material: graphics, photographic images, presentations, videos, printed material (brochures, roll-ups, advertising), gadgets, new tools such as kiosks, VR technologies
- Take care of documentation repository and of updating the communications tools as documentation (brochures, presentation, video, pictures)
- Manage the realization of internal monthly newsletter
- Proven experience as content developer in IT scenario
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Excellent written and fluent English communication
- Strong orientation towards new communications tools and technologies
- Outstanding organizational and project management abilities
- IT Skills required: Microsoft Office, presentation tools (Prezi, Canva, keynote, ppt) photo and video-editing (Adobe); graphic design is a plus
Travelling is an opportunity
A training period is planned. The dynamic and result-oriented environment will allow the best-performing characters to excel. The search is for immediate hiring to cover a maternity leave.
La ricerca si intende rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi (leggi 903/77-125/91). Si prega d'inviare dettagliato curriculum vitae, con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati (Regolamento UE 2016/679).