Antares Vision, a corporation producing industrial automation solutions for product inspection, and market leader for batch tracking, was created in 2007 in Italy to offer global, complete solutions that are scalable in inspection, Track and Trace systems and intelligent data management systems, guiding the product protection process throughout the entire life cycle and representing the natural choice for applications in the pharmaceutical fields, medical devices, cosmetics, food & beverage. Antares Vision employs 650+ collaborators in 10 seats around the world.
In order to expand its own team, Antares Vision is looking for a Legal Counsel to support our rapidly evolving and expanding business.
The position will be based in Brescia and will report to Antares Vision General Counsel.
In this role, you will handle all legal aspects of contractual negotiations with clients, suppliers and partners including helping to develop templates and policies, and structuring, drafting and negotiating a wide range of complicated agreements such as, services agreements, supply agreements, license agreements acquisition agreements etc.
You will also analyze and interpret contracts and provide thoughtful legal advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of international legal areas, including intellectual property, and labor, and regulatory compliance.
Provide high quality legal and strategic advice and day-to-day support to the team and management.
Participate and give assistance in drafting and negotiating contracts with clients, suppliers and partners including, amongst others, supply and services agreements, confidentiality agreements, agency agreements, distribution agreements and other commercial agreements.
Review contracts, policies and other legal documents from clients and other third parties, ensuring compliance with the internal policies.
Work closely with Antares Vision General counsel and with other members of Antares Vision and its subsidiaries.
Support business units in managing contractual claims.
Support and were necessary manage the relationships with external counsel an ensure that all external legal advice is provided in a cost-effective way.
Support the HR department is possible labour related matters and liaise with external counsels.
Support the marketing and R&D departments in development projects and intellectual property matters and liase with external counsels.
Good knowledge of the GDPR;
Corporate matters, including knowledge of listed companies’ regulations.
- Degree in law
- 4/5+ years of experience in a major corporation or in leading law firm, including extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Italian mother tongue with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and adaptable individual with integrity and initiative
- Excellent ability to analyze and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions.
- Ability to work autonomously strong team player with excellent communication skills able to influence and build relationships at all levels and communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
La ricerca si intende rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi (leggi 903/77-125/91). Si prega d'inviare dettagliato curriculum vitae, con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati (Regolamento UE 2016/679).