ANTARES VISION GROUP PRESENTS "ALL-IN-ONE": ONE MACHINE FOR MULTIPLE QUALITY INSPECTIONS
In-line inspection and quality control for Food: a single machine developed and designed with all the inspection controls thanks to a multi-technological design
Cologne, Anuga FoodTec 26th April 2022 – Antares Vision Group, the technological partner of excellence in digitalization and integrated data management, the global leader in track and trace hardware and software solutions, and one of the main players in inspection systems for quality control, presents "All-in-One", an innovative series, that brings together many inspection technologies in a single machine dedicated to Food. The first “All-in-One” machine models will be shown during Anuga Foodtec, Cologne, April 26-29 (Hall 7 D060-E061).
"All-in-One" series is aimed to combine multiple inspection controls with a single machine to meet different quality requirements, such as compliance with regulations, the integrity of containers, verification of the presence of micro leaks, contaminants, weight control, verification of the label and the requirements (expiration date, lot code).
A new paradigm opens up enabling innovation in quality inspection for Food, thanks to the matching between the need for multiple in-line controls with space optimization and production organization. With one machine installed on each production line, it is now possible to meet the different quality requirements that see the use of different technologies.
Today Antares Vision Group - thanks to the expertise of FT System, and Pen-tec, which specialized in inspection controls and active in the Food and Beverage for over twenty years - is offering a unique multi-technological portfolio on the market [from the laser and hyperspectral spectroscopy, as well as vision, weight control and X-ray technologies] to guarantee excellence in quality control and satisfy the requests of all stakeholders in the supply chain.
The first All-in-One models feature a single machine, the possibility of combining various basic inspections required by the regulations, as well as innovative applications enabling:
- Check the presence of micro-holes in the packaging - An innovative in-line detection system for the presence of micro-holes applicable both on trays and on flow packs without having to change the line speed or the composition of the gas used for the product conservation. Based on IR spectroscopy or gas sensors, it selectively, quickly and accurately identifies the presence of target molecules that come out of the package and which indicate the presence of a micro-hole. It is possible to use CO2 as target molecules for all products packaged in MAP, alcohol for the bread and bakery sector and flavorings for some particular products.
- Check for the presence of foreign bodies - Fragments of glass, bone, metal, plastic or stones, which accidentally end up in the product during the production process or resulting from raw materials are detected through the application of X-rays.
- Check the weight of the product - Fundamental to avoiding food waste, monitoring and optimizing the efficiency of the production line and complying with the regulations (MID metrological approval).
- Check the seal - Allows you to identify the presence of food in the seal, both in transparent packaging and in colored and opaque packaging through hyperspectral technology.
- Check label and code - Prevents placing on the market products with incorrect labels, either in terms of codes (expiration date, lot code, etc.) or the presence of other information.
Reduced dimensions (the dimensions are similar to those of a checkweigher), a single user interface that allows you to check what happens for every single inspection, differentiated waste and automatic recipe setting are further immediate advantages of all All-In-One solutions, to which is added the reduced energy consumption.
All “All-In-One” solutions, as well as all stand-alone solutions, can be integrated into the Antares Vision Group's Digital Factory software platform, where, by connecting the machines, it is possible to monitor efficiency and optimize production.
Furthermore, from the group's expertise, it is possible to integrate the results and attributes deriving from inspection checks into the traceability of the product along the supply chain, to ensure transparency and safety in all stages of the supply chain.
"All-In-One represents a revolutionary approach in in-line quality control in Food - explains Matteo Bandini, Food and Packaging Director Antares Vision Group Food -, because they provide the possibility of inserting in a single machine all the quality controls necessary to satisfy the safety and quality demands of the several stakeholders, from distribution to the end-user. From now on, our customers will only have to think about which inspections are necessary to ensure quality and safety for the consumer and no longer how many machines to put online because only one, from the Antares Vision Group All-In-One series, will be enough ".
MEET ANTARES VISION GROUP
ANUGA FOODTEC, 26-29 APRIL - HALL 7 - D-060/E-061
Demo Line: HALL 8 - D080 / EO99 (daily at h.11.00 a.m and at h 3.00 p.m)
27 APRIL 2022 - h. 11.30 a.m. “LEVERAGING PRODUCT QUALITY INSPECTION TO IMPROVE SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSPARENCY” –Speaker Corners, Passage 4/5